Welcome Guest... Login?

« BACK General Discussion Forum

In-depth WebstaffAdministrator

Thorne Bros "Black Friday" Sale...!

The Thorne Bros/Fly Angler annual Truckload Sale is fast approaching! Here are the details...

When:

Friday, November 25 -- 6am-8:30pm
Saturday, November 26 -- 8am-5pm
Sunday, November 27 -- 10am-5pm

Everything in the store will be on sale! A great chance to stock up on ice fishing gear for the upcoming season as well as fill the gaps in your open water arsenal too! This is the Thorne Bros in-store fall sport show! smile

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Brian "Bro" Brosdahl will be joining us on Friday, November 25 from Noon-3pm. He will be giving a seminar at Noon on "New Ice Products" and then he will be available to chat ice fishing on the sales floor from 1-3pm. So stop by and see Bro!!!

--------------------
Good fishin',

In-Depth Webstaff

knutty

Re: Thorne Bros "Black Friday" Sale...!

I'll be making my first visit to Thorne Bros this weekend! I picked a good time to go! Probably shop for my own Christmas presents!

Knutty

James HolstAdministrator

Quote:

I'll be making my first visit to Thorne Bros this weekend! I picked a good time to go! Probably shop for my own Christmas presents!

Knutty

Best way I know to make sure a guy gets what he wants. Unless you need a new tie. Or socks. If that's the case the wife and kids will have you covered.

lhprop1

Quote:

Best way I know to make sure a guy gets what he wants.

I know for a fact that a trip to Thorne Bros is the easiest way for me to get a lighter wallet and an earful from the wife.

I have no self control in that place. They must put something in the water.

--------------------
Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Matt Johnson

I plan on being there most of the day on the Friday. Stop by and say hi! Looking forward to meeting a lot of you!

--------------------
Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson
Thorne Brothers Custom Rod and Tackle
763-572-3782

Timschmitz

Quote:

Quote:

I know for a fact that a trip to Thorne Bros is the easiest way for me to get a lighter wallet and an earful from the wife.

I fee your pain. There's only two stores I can't walk out of without dropping a hundo Thorne bros and plantinbergs meat market in richmond.

mplspug

I wish they would expand to the southern suburbs so I could tick off my girlfriend more.

--------------------
WWMCD? WWRSD?

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
― Albert Einstein

MNCSA #7

AllenW

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I fee your pain. There's only two stores I can't walk out of without dropping a hundo Thorne bros and plantinbergs meat market in richmond.

Same here, but my two would be Calbela's or Thorne, Cabela's is usually cheaper but a hour away, Thorne just 20 mins.

Al

--------------------
Remember our vets, they need our help, just like they helped us.

Edited by AllenW (11/23/11 09:43 AM)

Matt P

Quote:

I wish they would expand to the southern suburbs so I could tick off my girlfriend more.

You could make the drive and im sure that wouldn't be liked to much

mplspug

The nice thing is that it is on its way to most places I fish with my brother in the winter.

--------------------
WWMCD? WWRSD?

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
― Albert Einstein

MNCSA #7

glenn57

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i hear ya and that plantenbergs market is in my home town!! grew up there. now only 5 miles away!!!!!!!!

Copyright In-DepthOutdoors.com, Inc. 2001 - 2014, All Rights Reserved.