Welcome Guest... Login?

« BACK Ice Fishing Forum

In-depth WebstaffAdministrator

MarCum Rebates up to $50... time's running out!

The MarCum rebates program runs through Jan. 15, 2012... so there's about 40 days left on the program before the offer expires.

If you're thinking about a new Showdown 5.6 or MarCum flasher this rebate program comes back to you as a Visa cash card.

$50 off an LX5 or LX3tc.

$25 off a Showdown 5.6 or Showdown Dual Beam.

Click Here to Download Rebate / Reward Form

--------------------
Good fishin',

In-Depth Webstaff

Chris Raymond

Re: MarCum Rebates up to $50... time's running out!

Anybody want to start a poll on whether these rebates expire before the LX7's are delivered? Sorry, I have a warped sense of humor. ;-)

James HolstAdministrator

Quote:

Anybody want to start a poll on whether these rebates expire before the LX7's are delivered? Sorry, I have a warped sense of humor. ;-)

I'll take that bet. Of course I just got back from testing.

--------------------
James Holst
In-Depth Outdoors Pro Staff
In-Depth Outdoors TV - Watch Episodes Online Here!
---------------------

Chris Raymond

JH--Notice I said poll, not bet. Had to be sure to protect myself just in case there was some sort of devine intervention. ;-)

James HolstAdministrator

Quote:

JH--Notice I said poll, not bet. Had to be sure to protect myself just in case there was some sort of devine intervention. ;-)

And on the 7th day the MarCum engineers rested.

The 7 is incredible. I won't even try and talk it up. No need. The thing blows my ice fishing mind and will be well worth everyone's wait.

--------------------
James Holst
---------------------

Jeffrey Bennett

Sounds like a good savings

--------------------
Jeff Bennett - J & B Guided Fishing
Ph. 920-394-3114

Chris Raymond

JH--I think I heard a reverberating (sp?) echo in my head and saw this flash of light when I read your post. ;-)

In all seriousness, what are some of the new technologies/capabilities of the 7? Signal footprint would seem to be one. But the rest just seems to be the same tech but wrapped/packaged differently and with increased control in some cases (screen definition). This is simply my take on the schtick that has so far hit the street pre-release.

James HolstAdministrator

New technologies/capabilities include but not limited to... first real time LCD sonar, sonar foot print, upgradeable via USB, largest flat screen available, open water and ice graph mode, customizable display, 1/2" target separation across all sonar modes, depth range increase to 300', on-screen gauge display of settings, last used settings stored in memory... that's just off the top of my head.

--------------------
James Holst
---------------------

Chris Raymond

Quote:

New technologies/capabilities include but not limited to... first real time LCD sonar, sonar foot print, upgradeable via USB, largest flat screen available, open water and ice graph mode, customizable display, 1/2" target separation across all sonar modes, depth range increase to 300', on-screen gauge display of settings, last used settings stored in memory... that's just off the top of my head.

JH--Cool, especially depth and USB upgrade (I had heard about but forgot that one).

Copyright In-DepthOutdoors.com, Inc. 2001 - 2014, All Rights Reserved.