Welcome Guest... Login?

« BACK General Discussion Forum

Will & Wendy

Hi All

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to all. Wendy and I are wondering if anybody has some ideas for a good mild weather type jacket. Hope you all are doing well
Wil and Wendy.

PatK

Re: Hi All

Totally depends on what you're looking for. Me, I like to get the softshell jackets. Typically they can be found for mild weather. The bonus is they are typically windprood and have a decent level of water resistance.

Average Joe

What about the new IDO Hoodie

TUCR's

Striker Brands Performance Jackets. Awesome Jackets for fishing and any outdoors activity. I wear mine all year!!

--------------------
John Burback
John@TunedupCustomrods.com
Tunedupcustomrods.com

Buckshot

Not sure if cabelas still makes them but I have a guidesheild jacket that I wear the heck out of. It isn't the guidewear rain gear but it works for brief periods out in a light rain. Light fleece lining with a neoprene feeling outter shell. Had it for years and wear it all the time and it has held up very well.

Suzuki

I highly recommend a Stormbloc by Drift Creek. Insulated, hooded, soft. I recently aquired two and they are sweet. I cant stop wearing it. Just the right size for cool weather. Cold weather with the right layering and waterproof. I fell in love with them when trying my buddys on our Winni trip when it wasnt super cold and snowing hard all day.

1365710134_5060-Dungeon1.jpg

--------------------
Mike

driftwood

My wife and I both have Columbia Bugaboo jackets. The jacket has a fleece liner that can be worn by itself, a breathable waterproof shell that can be worn by itself or combine the shell and liner to create a very warm, wind and rain proof jacket. We wear ours during all seasons except the coldest part of winter and the heat of summer.

TheguN

http://www.amazon.com/Helly-Hansen-Paramount-Shell-Jacket/dp/B003PGRRXY

helpin someone spend there money is always fun..

this is a fantastic jacket.. waterproof, its light and blocks the wind compleatly perfect spring or fall jacket.

IMHO HH sets the bar at the top!

--------------------
Never take life to seriously! You wont get out alive anyway!
OH and!!
Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

muskeye

Stormbloc by Drift Creek
Those look pretty nice, any local retailers carry them?

Suzuki

Quote:

Stormbloc by Drift Creek
Those look pretty nice, any local retailers carry them?

Not that I have found. I am still trying to figure that out. I was lucky enough to get mine through a "connection".

--------------------
Mike

Suzuki

The mfg is working on the retailer tool. Here is the only place I know of to currently buy this product online.
http://dryangler.com/all-products/outerwear/stormbloc-insulated-hooded-soft-shell-jacket-5060

--------------------
Mike

Copyright In-DepthOutdoors.com, Inc. 2001 - 2014, All Rights Reserved.