Welcome Guest... Login?

« BACK General Discussion Forum

Cougareye

Fleet Farm Orange Friday

Hats off to Fleet Farm for their Orange Friday promotion. Today at the Hudson store, first 300 people through the door got a very nice "Deer Camp 2012" orange camo hat and a scratch off ticket. Mine had a $25 gift card winner!!!

I had a coupon as part of the promotion for a free bag of licorice, I signed up for the giveaway of a 4 wheeler and a gun and I was off.

Good job by FF to build customer loyalty!! Lord knows I spend enough $$ in there, nice to walk out with a bunch of freebies today!!

ET

big G

Re: Fleet Farm Orange Friday

That licorice can be used to help get your tractor unstuck too... just throw it under the tire

--------------------
big G

You can tell how big a person is, by what it takes to discourage them! "Hooks"

Suzuki

Would have been nice to see this post yesterday Eric so I could have gotten in line this morning...

--------------------
Mike

Sharon

Sweet! Good way to start a Friday!

--------------------
The difference between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Kevin23

That is awesome for them to do! I see some free lures in your future.

--------------------
"Windage and elevation, Mrs. Langdon.... Windage and elevation"

Chappy

Quote:

Would have been nice to see this post yesterday Eric so I could have gotten in line this morning...

It was advertised a cople weeks ago. I saw it,but paid no attension cuz I didn't go on the opener.

--------------------
Don't call me "Sir", that's my dad.

Cougareye

Quote:

After all the P2 hubbub, I didn't want to give anything away.............

--------------------
Everyday I'm shufflin'

deertracker

Quote:

I believe todays was only in Wisconsin. MN had ours the friday before our deer opener.
DT

--------------------
"But now I will send for many fishermen," declares the Lord, "and they will catch them. After that I will send for many hunters, and they will hunt them down on every mountain and hill and from the crevices of the rocks.
Jeremiah 16:16

Copyright In-DepthOutdoors.com, Inc. 2001 - 2014, All Rights Reserved.