Welcome Guest... Login?
 
 
 « BACK General Discussion Forum

wildfan

Looking for a Ford dealership


I am looking at purchasing a new F150, ecoboost, 4x4, 157" wheelbase, extended cab truck. I live near Mora but willing to drive for a good deal from a very reputable dealer.
If you can recommend a dealership ( and possibly a sales person ), It would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Don


Hilltopper

Re: Looking for a Ford dealership


River Valley Ford. Baldwin Wi. Ask for Joe Walz

biggill

Re: Looking for a Ford dealership


Quote:

I am looking at purchasing a new F150, ecoboost, 4x4, 157" wheelbase, extended cab truck. I live near Mora but willing to drive for a good deal from a very reputable dealer.
If you can recommend a dealership ( and possibly a sales person ), It would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Don




PMS

(Pm sent)


moreyes

Re: Looking for a Ford dealership


Cory Waller at Hastings Ford, many IDO'rs have bought trucks their

--------------------
Most of my money is spent on fishing, fishing tackle and boats, the rest is wasted......Thanks Kirt Hedquist
NPAA 292 <'((^)){


Tweak

Re: Looking for a Ford dealership


Joe Neinas of Hudson ford. Only dealership and person I have bought more than one vehicle from. Great service, great honest pricing.

Invader440

Re: Looking for a Ford dealership


Braham Ford

TravP

Re: Looking for a Ford dealership


I just bought my 2013 FX4 with ecoboost from Hayford Ford in Cambridge. I'd purchase from them again.

--------------------
Travis Peterson

OIF Veteran


BrianKAdministrator

Re: Looking for a Ford dealership


Quote:

Cory Waller at Hastings Ford, many IDO'rs have bought trucks their




No no no..not Waller! We bought two vehicles from him and only got the best service and venison sausage out of him.

Trust me. Never buy a pickup from a bass guy.

We'll be back Corey...damn it.

--------------------
Please visit our valued sponsors
Team Catfish
CheapSinkers.com
BrianK's Trophy Cat Fishing and Sturgeon Adventures<<
2013 Photo Gallery<<
MNCSA #1 NPAA #108


BrianKAdministrator

Re: Looking for a Ford dealership


Ok, he might not just fish for bass...so he's ok in my book.

Corey may have put more Ido members in more vehicals then any other dealer in the area.

Sorry Corey, it was the only picture I could come up with quickly.

1363400540_527013_10151002949443284_1462860439_n.jpg


--------------------
Please visit our valued sponsors
Team Catfish
CheapSinkers.com
BrianK's Trophy Cat Fishing and Sturgeon Adventures<<
2013 Photo Gallery<<
MNCSA #1 NPAA #108


moreyes

Re: Looking for a Ford dealership


Quote:

Ok, he might not just fish for bass...so he's ok in my book.

Corey may have put more Ido members in more vehicals then any other dealer in the area.

Sorry Corey, it was the only picture I could come up with quickly.






--------------------
Most of my money is spent on fishing, fishing tackle and boats, the rest is wasted......Thanks Kirt Hedquist
NPAA 292 <'((^)){


EyeJacker

Re: Looking for a Ford dealership


Quote:

Joe Neinas of Hudson ford. Only dealership and person I have bought more than one vehicle from. Great service, great honest pricing.




Bought our last car from him, great guy!

--------------------
I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, however, I am not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant!


big G

Re: Looking for a Ford dealership


Anybody can "sell" you a truck... like BK says, "service" is key and having someone in your corner. Have fun !!!

--------------------
big G

You can tell how big a person is, by what it takes to discourage them! "Hooks"




Corey Waller

Re: Looking for a Ford dealership


I would love the opportunity to earn your business. I will get you a guide trip with BK to boot!! Hopefully that helps and dont hurt... He is a Catfish Guide you know give me a call
651-214-8875

--------------------
Corey "Wallerbass1" Waller


Copyright In-DepthOutdoors.com, Inc. 2001 - 2014, All Rights Reserved.