Jon Jordan

2009 Mark Rehberg Memorial "Saugerama"

Mark Rehberg Memorial
"Saugerama"

October 17, 2009
Evert's Resort
Mississippi River Pool 4
7:30am to 3:00pm

This tournament is being held in remembrance of Mark Rehberg who was killed in a deer hunting accident during the 2006 gun deer season. The river was a very special place to Mark, as he would spend as many days as possible fishing there. Mark was also a very avid hunter. He would spend as much time in the woods as possible, whether it was deer hunting, grouse hunting, or pheasant hunting. He was also a great friend to many, many people, and a great father and family person. This tournament was started so that people could gather for a day and spend it fishing, laughing, meeting new people, and to share the many stories that are out there.

Entry Fee for two person team will be $50. There will be two optional big fish pots. One for walleye and one for sauger. $5 for each entry. Payback will be 80% to top 15% or top 3 places, depending on number of teams. 100% payback on each big fish pot. Weigh-in limit will be 8 SAUGERS with possession limit of 12. Walleyes do NOT count for your total weight. 14" min. on saugers, and 15" for walleyes. There will be drawings for teams placing out of the money for 2 custom made rods by R&R Rods. Many other prizes will also be available through a drawing after the tournament.

On-line pre registration is encouraged on http://www.idofishing.com and will qualify to win a new St Croix Rod for doing so! You must pre-register on-line and fish the tournament to qualify. Cash only please.
Boat number will be determined by the order you sign up on the website. Online registration will open at 6pm on Monday September 21st.
Top 5 boats from the pervious years finish will make up the first 5 boats this year.

This tournament also qualifies as a Skeeter Real- Money Tourney for up to $3000 bonus from Skeeter and the Skeeter Boat Center! Additional details on the Real-Money program can be viewed at http://www.skeeterboatcenter.com/ .

This is an informal and laid back event. There will be hot dogs and chips after the weigh-in, and also a few drink tickes at the Bluffs Bar. So, grab your fishing partner and come join us for this great event.

For more information Contact:
Eric Rehberg (715) 829-2160 eric.rehberg@in-depthoutdoors.com
Dean Marshall (715) 792-2333 info@evertsfishingresort.com
Jon Jordan (651) 343-9318 jon.jordan@in-depthoutdoors.com

Jesse Krook

Re: 2009 Mark Rehberg Memorial "Saugerama"

Millerman and I will be in

--------------------
St Croix Valley Walleye League

Ace Hurlburt

Doral and I are in!!!!

DocFrigo

Is this where you sign up??

Jeremy and Curt are in.

denver

I'm in with the brother this year.

Stuart

Quote:

Is this where you sign up??

Yes,but not until the 21st of this month.

--------------------
Time is like a river.You cannot touch the water twice,because the flow that has passed will never pass again.

BrianKAdministrator

I'm in!!!

But I think I'll be grounded to the dock again this year.

--------------------
Please visit our valued sponsors
Team Catfish
CheapSinkers.com
BrianK's Trophy Cat Fishing and Sturgeon Adventures<<
2013 Photo Gallery<<
MNCSA #1 NPAA #108

Wallster

Quote:

I'm in!!!

But I think I'll be grounded to the dock again this year.

That sounds like a good spot for you

Wallsters in
Wallster ><((((>

Redneck

Team Redneck will be there---if I can track down that kid of mine anyway!

--------------------
When I grow up I'm going to be just like BK--only without the stinkbait smell!!!

wimwuen

Team Wuensch will be making the trip.

Wade B AKA: Ruger2506

To bad it's during duck season. Otherwise I'd be there. Oh well, I will still be on the river.

--------------------
"To the sportsman who appreciates wildlife and the outdoor experience, a trophy is judged by so much more than inches and mathematics."

woody 1961

woody and jim are in but will do the offical sign up on the 21st

Eric Rehberg

There will be another post started on the day of sign up which is the 21st. The boat numbers will be determined off of that post.
Thanks for all the intersts guys as this is shaping up to be another great tourny once again this year.
Feel free to post, pm me, or call with any questions you may have.

Thanks again,

--------------------
Eric Rehberg
In-Depth Outdoors Field Staff
eric.rehberg@in-depthoutdoors.com

mule170

I think this tournament is a great way to honor a father and a fellow outdoorsman. It also helps bring attention to how fast hunting accidents happen and how our lives can change in the blink of an eye. I lost one of my friends to a deer hunting accident when I was young. I think we all need to be reminded from time to time about the responsibility that comes with hunting and using firearms. I never had the privlage to meet Mark, But I have met Eric once and he shows how great a man his father must have been. I look foward to meeting lots of new people at the tournament and talking to Eric again. It should be a great time.

Redneck

I have a question for you Eric---is it my turn to win yet? Redneck is my name and sauger are my game but I just can't pull it off to get my name on that chunk of wood in the bait shop!! I have been close enough to smell it on two occasions and I want it bad but Lady Luck has not been kind!!!

--------------------
When I grow up I'm going to be just like BK--only without the stinkbait smell!!!

Eric Rehberg

I hear ya redneck. Was kinda thinking it was my turn after last years, .02 onces short Its really anybodys game for this tournament. And NO you will NOT see me using live bait either

--------------------
Eric Rehberg

Wallster

I cant find last years results. Want to see who the top five teams were.
Wallster ><((((>

Redneck

I'll tell you what Eric--you may have missed out last year by .02 but we missed out by about 2 inches. We finished 2 pounds out and I lost a 3 plus pound Sauger at the back of the boat. The boy had another one on and I got in a hurry when I saw my big gal wasn't hooked good. Our smallest fish we weighed was a scrawny 15 incher so if we could have subbed in the one that got off .02 might not have mattered. You can ask Stuart about the fish--he say it and "heard" when it got off. I really do want the Redneck name on that trophy.

--------------------

Eric Rehberg

Last years results can be found HERE

--------------------
Eric Rehberg

millerman

Quote:

KROOKED M FISHING TEAM
Women want us fish fear us!

--------------------
MILLERMAN

LIFE IS NOT A DRESS REHEARSAL! LIVE LIKE YOU WERE DYING!

Eric Rehberg

Quote:

KROOKED M FISHING TEAM

--------------------
Eric Rehberg

AllenW

Wouldn't miss it, hopefully svenny will make it this year or I'll be scrambling for a partner..
Good cause and lots of fun.

Al

--------------------
Remember our vets, they need our help, just like they helped us.

JHARCEY

With a team name like that all my money is on you guys.

--------------------
The guy that UNfriended BK.

Joe Moenck

Team Moenck is in.

stocker621vs

Jesse Stocker and Jake Moreland are in

Ace Hurlburt

Doral And I are in!!!

Ace Hurlburt

The ROb Stewart Team Is in!!!

wingdam1

Team Jones will be there. Jane and Bruce.

Jesse Krook

Quote:

Quote:

KROOKED M FISHING TEAM

Where's the other post so we can get signed up

--------------------
St Croix Valley Walleye League

Jon Jordan

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

KROOKED M FISHING TEAM

Where's the other post so we can get signed up

Quote:

Online registration will open at 6pm on Monday September 21st.

The registration post will go up at 6pm today.

-J.

Jon Jordan

I will un-lock the pre-registration post at 6pm today.

Good luck!

-J.

Jon Jordan

Here is a question that just came in....

Quote:

Jon, What if one of the top five teams from last year doesnt enter. Are you going to go down the list from last year till you fill the top five spots?? Thanks

Answer: No. It will be a blank spot. All teams that are registered will move up.

Also, there will likely be blank spots from the pre-registered teams. For example, there may be 65 pre registered entries, but only 55 paid. The top 5 will go first, then all of the pre registered in the order listed on the post.

J.

Jon Jordan

Another question:

Q. How do I register if I don't have an account on IDO?

A. Pre registration is there to lock up an early flight spot. You do not need to pre-register to fish the tourney. You can sign up the morning of the event.

Pre-registration also helps us plan for food and parking and other set up planning. Pre-registration will get you entered for a drawing to win a new St Croix rod!

-J.

Copyright In-DepthOutdoors.com, Inc. 2001 - 2014, All Rights Reserved.